Friday, July 22, 2011

And So It Begins

Not sure what this blog will entail and who will read it. From time to time I have thoughts that I need to write and sometimes when I write them down I determine that they could be shared with anyone who cares to read them. When I can't think of anything remarkable to say I will make an attempt at throwing out an anecdote or two.

I've been a military postal clerk in the navy for the last 6 and a half years. Married to my most excellent wife for the last 4. While stationed in Afghanistan (a time I will most certainly talk about at greater length) I felt that I needed to review and pray about a call to ministry I had felt back in high school. Through a series of events that lined up only as God could arrange them I was recently called by First Baptist Church of Miller, SD to be their pastor. This is a most exciting adventure my family and I are embarked on and we look forward to seeking God's plan for this fantastic group of believers and their impact on the community.

If you are reading, please post something just so I know I haven't been typing to air. If I have even one reader I will feel motivated to write more.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment